CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Loving you was my favourite mistake.

In life, love is never planned nor does it happen for a reason.
But when love is real its become our plan for life and our reason to LIVE.
Is just that sometimes i feel life is just a dream coz i always wake up to the truth
and sometimes it ended up to be sucky. ):
I cant open my heart and not have some hurt coz this is all human experience.
Even if its my love of my life and i have wonderful year together.
There will always be something that will hurt me. Love takes courage.
So.. be courageous!!

If you dont know, den ask me.
if you dont agree, den argue with me.
if you dont like, den say it to me.
BUT dont keep silent and judge me with HER.

I know its hard to tell ur mind to stop loving someone but your heart still does.
Eventhough how much i shower u with love [ im not shure if it shows, that i love you more than u ever know.]

Some say love is just magic~
But isnt it magic just an illusion?







0 comments: