CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

May.

hello earthlings.
May the month that blessed with happiness.
My only brother got married on the 3rd May 2009.
My 21st birthday ~ 4 may 2009
Boyfriend 22nd birthday ~ 16 may 2009
Our FIRST year anniversary on the month of May.
(:

now.
updates!!

its abit odd when Fadly moved out of the house. no more stupid noises from him. but that make the house so fucking lively. w/o him at home makes me misses him so much. i jus miss the childhood days. how we often fought and shout at each other. i knew mom is so sad to see her only son stepping out of this house and now his having his own responsiblity and family. im just here to pray that everything goes perfectly normal in my family.

im still waiting patiently for the SPF letter. they only gave a letter stated that my application is still being processed. hopefully everything is okay. *crossing finger*

My practical 8 is still hanging in the air. floating to noowhere. tsk!
i need to start topping up and get over and done wif tis shit. its been three years sia. brrh! ~yana mcm paham. !!

lastly, I LOVE KHAIRUL AMRI.
(:

0 comments: