CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

critical moment..

Everything came crashing together after when the letter of appt came.
i was happy for the news i had. BUT!! it came in the wrong month.......
why must be june??!! nGehh!!
*bonus*
*annual leave*
*holiday*
*license*
it was all well planned.
While tis apportunity will come only once.
Sucky feeling sia ):

So much of disccusion with my friends and family, ive decide to move on to my new career. 2 more weeks!!
Now the most tensing is having to go thru the exit interview and having to answer the reason of leaving. Urgh!!
Talking to my manager is already a pressure for me, and now i need to get thru my assitance DIRECTOR. Cibai lahh.

i got two more days to think. * tink yana!! THINK!!*
think all the reason that u be said and prepare to get back negative comment.
for shure LAH! hmph!

"money come, money go".

Stupid policy!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: